Friday, August 5, 2011

The Best VMU Games


Happy summer, all! Boy has it been a hot one. Thankfully, a majority of the places I spend my time are well air conditioned. I can't think of a proper segue from talking about the weather to Dreamcast VMUs, so I'll just start talking about the VMU. Check out my latest entry to my weekly series over at SEGAbits: The Weekly Five: The Best VMU Games. Where I list off my five favorite VMU games.

After all that typing about the VMU, I'm starting to get the itch for some Dreamcast gaming! With 9/9 coming up, I really should get into some more obscure titles that take advantage of the VMU. Perhaps I'll start playing a bit of Zombie Revenge to raise my own little zombie, or start fresh with a chao? Well, once I make my decision, I'll be sure to share my experiences here at the Nomad Junkyard. I think it's about time the VMU got a little love.

No comments:

Post a Comment