Friday, July 10, 2009

The Dreamcast EP - OutsideIn Video Preview


I thought it was about time I showed off The Dreamcast EP in its physical form! For those not in the know, the studio recorded Dreamcast EP was released by Panta of IHaveADreamcast.com for free to download in April. A few weeks later a physical CD was released, featuring two bonus tracks as well as a free CD from one of the bands featured on the EP. The music was originally performed live the 24-hour Dreamcast marathon held last year to honor the Dreamcast's 9th birthday. Check out my video preview below and then snap one up! They're only $5 including shipping!



I'm away for vacation over the next week, but I promise to keep my eyes peeled for anything SEGA related. Any SEGA arcades in Jamaica?

No comments:

Post a Comment