- 10 famous SEGA characters including Sonic, Knuckles, Dr. Eggman, Tails, Alex Kidd and more, each with their own unique vehicle & abilities
- 8 memorable tracks set in SEGA’s various game worlds like Sonic the Hedgehog™, Super Monkey Ball™, House of the Dead™, Jet Set Radio Future™, and many more!
- Collect rings to trigger the Mini-Boost for extra speed.
- Master drifts, slipstreams and stunts to be the fastest racer.
- Grab 6 varied weapons and power ups: K.O. Glove, Rocket, Ghost, Confusing Star, and Dash.
- 4 games modes: Race, Tournament, Time Trial, and Mission
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
I have to say, Gameloft's mobile phone version of Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing has completely flown under the radar. Hardly anything has been said or seen of the game until now. Despite lacking audio, the preview footage looks to be rather fun, albeit simple. If the Nintendo DS version can be likened to an early N64 or Playstation game, Gameloft's effort looks to be the Sega Genesis version.
Posted by Barry the Nomad at 8:33 PM