Monday, October 19, 2009

Barry's Blog Roundup

NEW AVATAR!

Regular NJY readers may be wondering, "Barry, where are the posts?". Well, firstly, I spoil you all with two postings a week (but thats because I love you). Secondly, I've become made a member of the Dreamcast Junkyard writing team, so I've been busy taking photos of my collection. I've also been busy with collection post at The Saturn Junkyard as well as an assortment of Sonic merch at Sega Memories. Lastly, I've been busy with a secret project that I wish I could share, but I can't. I can tell you that it is not Sega or gaming related, it has to do with design and it involves me working with a major cable television channel. ;)

Here's what I've been busy with at the other blogs:

I'm Thinking.
My introductory article at The Dreamcast Junkyard in which I share my history with the system and photos of my collection.


Barry the Nomad's Saturn Collection
Exactly what it sounds like. Photos of my humble, but fun-filled, Saturn collection. Mmm... mint Burning Rangers...



Sonic's Mystery Box
When my parents visited two weeks ago, thy brought with them a box of random items from my Sonic collection. Take a peek inside the mystery box... if you dare!


Nomad articles to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment