Monday, November 2, 2009

Sega Fan Sites Graphed

click to enlarge

In my morning routine of checking up on the Sega fan sites I frequent, the idea came to me to graph my "canon" of Sega fan sites. As you can see, it is all laid out above. I avoided sites that cover more than Sega, such as Racketboy, and defunct sites, such as Dave's Sega Saturn Page. Interesting to note that a SG-1000 blog does not exist (to my knowledge) and that there has yet to be a 32X Junkyard. I've been considering adopting the 32X into the Nomad Junkyard, making the NJY not only a portable Sega gaming blog, but also a home to battered Sega systems. With that in mind, I should also consider adopting the Pico.

2 comments:

  1. No SEGADriven.com? Guess I've still got some work to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Well, to be fair I had never known of your site until now :) Perhaps a revised graph will appear someday soon :D

    ReplyDelete